[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
LOBBS

What Did You Get Today?

Today I got another mower that I’m going to rig up for lawn tractor pulling.

C29A47F3-9E6E-42D9-A8D4-88EB1DEBF1E1.jpeg

Tonight was a bittersweet night... tonight I got a graduate. My son graduated high school. I am a proud daddy to say the least... But saddened as well.

I Just ordered three 1/18th diecast cars.I know I shouldn't of spent the money,but I did.One car is a light blue 68 Roadrunner,with dog dish hubcaps.The other two are 69 RRs.One green,one red/orange,poverty redline wheels.They are pretty rare cars.I've never seen any of them before..

Today I found an old banana bike at my great grandmas place, there is also an old VW bug that my dad and friends biult into a gocart that I want to get the motor out of this summer.

DB6AFC9C-B13F-4FE3-B009-2C71167C8B52.jpeg

That bicycle would Love to be brought back, maybe as a lowrider! (not your style, probably, but if it was mine..........)  :D

lowriderbike.jpg.e347546f6e858c6dab688837560c0ed1.jpg

8 hours ago, JollySipper said:

That bicycle would Love to be brought back, maybe as a lowrider! (not your style, probably, but if it was mine..........)  :D

lowriderbike.jpg.e347546f6e858c6dab688837560c0ed1.jpg

I am going to try to bring it back. It will probably be a rat rod bike because there isn’t much left of it.