Model Cars Magazine Forum

What cool trucks (rigs or pick ups) have you seen lately?

I hauled powder cement and sand. If you go to a Home Depot or Lowes out here, chances are it was in that trailer. We hauled to a bagging facilty that bagged for those 2, regular cement, concrete mixes and Rapid Set cement. I was a company driver and that company didnt pay very well, ran "creative" hours. It was really effecting my health and family life. So i found employment elsewhere, making more money, less hours, but not so nice of equipment. The shiny decked out truck wont make up for a small, but the bigger check more than makes up for a dirty truck.

Edited by Petetrucker07

They do look good....Especially for daycabs....Awesome, stuff Clayton....And I like that tanker yanker you posted, too.....Very nice spy....Good shot of it while driving, too.....Hmmm...Would photography and driving go under the same category as texting and driving????? :D

Edited by kilrathy10

They have 2 of them that their #1 and #2 in seniority have. They put a ton of money into those 2 trucks. They are really nice in person. Lots of little custom fabrication was done.

No wonder Big Macs have gone up!!! :lol:

I really wish i had time to stop. But i drove by the Bill Signs Trucking yard in Lakeside Ca. I got to see the truck tge kit was modeled from. They have a bunch of cool trucks. Hopefully 1 of these days ill have time to stop and look around.

Edited by Petetrucker07