Model Cars Magazine Forum

What cool trucks (rigs or pick ups) have you seen lately?

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple of straight trucks of the type I see all the time here in the Philippines.

This

ten wheeler is set up to haul palletized loads , most likely under a tarp.   And believe me when I say. They load these

trucks heavily!

Also not the racing slick spare tire. And the water tank ( in this case  one on each side.) For driving in the mountains.

Be Well

Gator

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3428.JPG

Edited by gatorincebu

And here is a six wheeler. That mostly hauls coco lumber (coconut lumber ) that they cut and haul from Lanuza to Davao City. Note the water tank and the rear mud flap made from old conveyor belt. and This truck is actually running good tires all the way around.!

Be Well

Gator

IMG_3433.JPG

IMG_3442.JPG

Edited by gatorincebu

How bout that. Same truck, but different owner now. The guy with the hose in your pic, was not the guy drivin now. The license plates are different. Wish I could've bought it. It's a truck I'd love to own.

Yep.....Just after I posted that, I blew up the plates and, sure enough, they're different.....So, then I thought....That couldn't possibly a "fleet" truck....Maybe it was sold to somebody....I wonder what the guy's driving, NOW....

Yep.....Just after I posted that, I blew up the plates and, sure enough, they're different.....So, then I thought....That couldn't possibly a "fleet" truck....Maybe it was sold to somebody....I wonder what the guy's driving, NOW....

i would have to agree. If he put this truck together, what is next on his plate.

Edited by Petetrucker07

i would have to agree. If he put this truck together, what is next on his plate.

Yeah, I love that....Just lowered the front end, stretched the frame, and added some fenders....Oh, and don't forget the visor.....Wow....Just enough to make it his own.....NICE....

Edited by kilrathy10

For you old school fans.

The ranch I work for bought this three months ago.  Recently my foreman called me wanting to know how to drop the air bags so he back under a trailer.  My reply was what airbags ? That is a spring suspension. Your gonna have to dolly up that trailer :lol:

P8274224.jpg

Any chance you could get some pics of all the chassis plumbing details Sean?