Model Cars Magazine Forum

Peterbilt 379

hi folks,here is my latest build,a revell germany pete 359 i modified to look like a 379.for the paint i used zero paints pure white,ferrari rosso fiorano 323,2k(2 parts)clear.this stuff is so great,i highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the chrome,i used alclad polished aluminium over alclad glossblack base.enjoy the pics

100_0071.jpg

100_0068.jpg100_0063.jpg

Looks good.

The only thing that "screams" 359 is the location of the windshield wipers. 379 has them parking aimed towards the right, 359 has them park either at the windshield post or opposite/outboard.

359 was air operated independently and 379 has them electric in unison.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and thanks for the good comments.I begun working on a new project,it will be a kenworth w900l aerocab.

I use the amt t-600 kit,an old monkeyclaw w900l resin hood and the RoG t-600 for the frame,running gear and some interior parts.Engine would be a cummins signature that suppose to be available from modeltruck and construction from australia sometimes in the near future.I must put it away now cause i will be deployed in the middle east for few months

hopefully i will have enough down time to build my ferrarri's....................................more news of my build on my

return from deployment