Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge 9 Car Transporter

Thanks Dennis,

Heres the truck on the way to get its rack installed on the back.

6084662066c27983051bd98075f52ece.jpg

And on the wat back from having it installed.

80d60caa480eee1dbe17d5b554fe5be6.jpg

The sun came out so I grabed my truck and got some out side pictures. Glad i did as the sun only lasted about 2 hours.

b6c0545644d1eb51c26ed2e84a78ca38.jpg

68c9e27b53ca5fafe5659a97f90be624.jpg

a632b431543dc070774cb8323c89d037.jpg

06f25d2d0275c26b991e6e0e46882a34.jpg

Edited by Mopar - D

I'm not into building trucks and have never yet even thought about trying one...... but I just went through this thread from the beginning and...... WOW...... I am impressed with the amount of work that went into this project, and the final result.

Great work Dan... absolutely great work.

Man, I don't know how I missed the last update. It looks fantastic with the load of cars. I think that wagon on the front might put you over weight on your steers though. Just messing with ya, looks great man, well done.

Edited by Petetrucker07

I just found this thread tonight, can't believe I missed this one. This is one of those ideas we have that we think would be really cool to build, but don't have the courage to try. You, however have done a fantastic job of pulling this project off. My hats of to you, well done.

Thanks Clayton. Believe it or not I've had different cars sitting up on the front section before going down and they did not lift the back of it up. Most of weight is transferred back to the center section of the truck.

Thanks Paul your right it was a project that I wanted for some time but just held off. When I saw the Fumiji car hauler that was made me pull the trigger on the build.

Thanks Sean the Fury station wagon is a resin from Motor City Resin and I did a WIP over on the car section back in Nov. 14

Finally the sun came out and my son was home. Out side pictures and with that I'm going to post this over in Under Glass with a lot more pictures. Again thanks every one the followed and supported me on this build.

7ce085cda3061cab58ece85fdc13c188.jpg

f1ec4d3838b62e1c6b64ecb39777c0f0.jpg