Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cannonball Run 2015 " The Sleeperball"

wagonmaster

I'm going to go ahead and say I'm out. I can't force myself to build a particular car. I have to just go with what I feel like at the time. I finished 3 cars on a whim and it felt good to do. Two years in a row I can't bring myself to complete anything.

Who knows where your interests will be when the days get short and temps get cold. That's what always brings me back to the bench.

Thank you :) It looks good near by the stock Mini. And yes, I wanted to interpret Bean's Mini (doesn't care about the right model / year). He is awesome and the Mini as well.

On detail is on it: Mr. Beans theft protection :lol:

post-14847-0-68030900-1437024226_thumb.j

Only the license plates to add.

oha...work is going on here. Cool stuff! Airvents in the roof...Mr.Beans CB..."lousy" Pickup...cool!

My bug is in the waitingrow...i have problems with the sliding roof, to make it working...stupid (<- me)...no idea what material i could take for. Time will tell.

I'm just thinking about to throw a second car in...an old BelAir...hm.

Ricardo has commenced reassembling the GTO in the Winery barn after receiving the rebuilt engine from his friend Luigi.

The chassis is going together well considering the shape it was at the start. Everything has been test fitted and I'm putting it back together following the instructions I found online. Everything will get dirty and greasy at the end.

Chassis%20DSC_1684_zpstgvgrdpf.jpg

Chassis%20DSC_1685_zpsk01ql1nm.jpg

Chassis%20DSC_1687_zpsabsbx5t8.jpg

Chassis%20DSC_1691_zpsxt8ys4uw.jpg

a little more progress.  did some custom frame/suspension work to get satisfactory stance

here's a shot on the engine mounted mid-ship and hooked directly to the differential

this is mock-up motor of the same size and type

enjoy:D