Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Scale: Custom "Day Cruiser" Boat: 12/30/14 on the bench

Hello........this is on the workbench.........I will make a 1/12 Scale Custom "Day Cruiser" Boat.........when I first came across these boat pics on the web.......I thought I would build something like them but,put my own twist on it......here are a few pics that I have for reference.........my good friend Paul Cadwell AKA "2 Whl" sold me a 1/2 Scale 67 Corvette complete and a parts box..........so I have plenty of parts to build a boat and a Pro Mod.............I bought a Barbie Boat at a thrift store to use for the hull............thanks for looking.

1963-Chevrolet-Corvette-Boat-Design-by-B

10615347_886126141414827_421630913935903

DSCF2711_zpsa910adac.jpg

DSCF2715_zps163da43d.jpg

DSCF2719_zps1a3778ae.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Johnny Boy... Holy Crapola!!! I think I just messed myself.... :lol:. This is going to be another famous "Teresi" builds and I like it so far. I can't not wait to see more of this come together. You are gonna knock this one out of the park. But I think we are going to have to talk.... I had no clue you like to play with Barbies.... :P:lol: . Keep up the great work brother. So excited to see you on a new build.