Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 Scale: Custom "Day Cruiser" Boat: 12/30/14 on the bench

John this is the frist time that I looked throught this section, Right off the bat I run across your project, I think its great, I've always liked boats with v8's in them, Your one of my Fav model builders, I checked out your bike and its just amazing. Keep up the good work, and I'll be checking it out now and then. I miss you guys down there Mike flynn

John,

Being your friend and seeing your work so often, I always think I tend to get a little jaded and harder to impress because I expect to see great work from you. But I am really impressed with this jet drive. I'm blown away...

Art

Art said it!! I couldn't say it any better. DITTOS,John!!!! B)

Hello.........thank you all so very much for the kind comments.........I really do appreciate them :) .......the interior is finished........I painted the steering wheel with a wood grain effect........and painted the steering column Alclad........I also painted the Berkeley jet drive and pump and made some steering arms.......I used "Pro Tech" nuts and bolt ends and rubber fuel line for the cables.........I will work on the engine next........thanks for looking.

DSCF2915_zpsmazxzfz0.jpg

DSCF2918_zpsackufnjg.jpg

DSCF2919_zps9mqeqwyn.jpg

DSCF2920_zpstgfqh8dm.jpg

DSCF2924_zps4ston9n6.jpg

DSCF2923_zpsuxj6o6pw.jpg

DSCF2926_zps8faam6ni.jpg

Edited by John Teresi