Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lonestar tri axle wrecker- Harley Edition

I'm glad everyone liked the build, That's what modeling is all about..enjoying the build!

I hear a few other custom parts are being worked on, time will tell. Our hobby thrives on the interest of unique and different truck parts. Taking a plain kit and turning it into something different that each modeler envisions is important to the hobby.

Thank you to everyone that posts their unique projects on here for everyone to learn and improve their own builds, your all very talented.

Jeff

Edited by gotnitro?

finished !!! I had a great time altering the kit visor, the ribs had to be scribed . Ended up a tad crooked, but sometimes we gotta move on. thanks for all the comments along the way..on to the next build..something a little more unique thats gonna cement some new skills ! I'll be sure to share the build along the way

20150302_200913-vi.jpg

20150302_200517-vi.jpg

20150302_200609-vi.jpg

Jeff

Thanks Tom !! I missed finishing this by the show..finally had enough snow to reach the 500 mile goal this season, then went flying by it ..yikes, almost 850 this year.Gotta love 4 strokes, no smoke, and run 4 -ever

You'll put those parts to great use ! They fit perfectly in the kit spots..kinda like I planned it that way !

Be sure to post plenty of pics when you start it!

Jeff