Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issue 191

Craig Irwin

Got mine yesterday. Don't mind the no gloss paper has less reflection! But man, I gotta say I'm still a little disappointed with editing decisions for the black and white photos on pages that would show more detail in color. Just my opinion! Love the magazine!

Got mine yesterday. Don't mind the no gloss paper has less reflection! But man, I gotta say I'm still a little disappointed with editing decisions for the black and white photos on pages that would show more detail in color. Just my opinion! Love the magazine!

The black and white pages are here to stay, nothing we can do. I try to use articles there where color isn't that important, but it doesn't alwats work out that way every month. I would love to get rid of the B/W pages and go all color, but... :rolleyes:

I got an offer through the mail from that other magazine of $19.95 a year for six issues. No thanx. With everything that's available on the net, I don't understand why anyone would have a subscribtion to any magazine.