Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius 71 Ranger Pickup

Daf57

In regards to the Model King version, any idea which online hobby shops might be offering them? Can one buy direct from Dave B. at The Model King?

I am going to want a couple of them as well as the long bed version.

Model King Dave always has a big table at NNL East. I wonder if he'll debut the '69 F100 there on Saturday? :)

Both of the Ford Pickups are finished - and in production they are scheduled to ship from the factory on 4/28 - so they ought to show up in stores late May - early June.

Great news. How's that new 1/72 "Cold War" submarine coming along? I've heard rumors on a ship building forum. I can only hope it's a 637 long hull, though a short would do in a pinch. I'm looking forward to finally building a Moebius model, either the Ford pickups or a Sturgeon.

Both of the Ford Pickups are finished - and in production they are scheduled to ship from the factory on 4/28 - so they ought to show up in stores late May - early June.

That is great news Dave! I now have to start saving my lunch money in earnest so I can afford my half dozen of each!

I ordered some parts from Moebius Models & asked when to expect the new 71 Ranger, the parts came yesterday with a note saying look for the pickup in May 2015.

So there you have it, straight from...

May 2015 ....... :rolleyes: ...... that means it should be on the shelves in Canada by no later than October 2017 :blink::D

May 2015 ....... :rolleyes: ...... that means it should be on the shelves in Canada by no later than October 2017 :blink::D

And in the UK by............................umm ....................never !, Ill have to import one of these bad boys, looks like its more than worth the wait

Is the Model King version due at the same time. I want to use the straight six out of the model king version in the long bed, and turn the short bed version into a "gas monkey" style rat rod truck

That 240/300 six cyl is great!!! I;ve seen both kits........the 240 6 cyl will land in a number of Late Model Sportsman racers from the 70's....the cars were unbeatable!

Is the Model King version due at the same time. I want to use the straight six out of the model king version in the long bed, and turn the short bed version into a "gas monkey" style rat rod truck

Modelroundup shows both kits with the same due dates. I am anxious to get my hands on a couple!