Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chevy Titan 90 & revell auto transporter

have had some family stuff going on, so work has been limited, but I have half the lines run, fronts are done

af3aed71-33ea-4fa2-bb48-dfe24d698e49_zps

working on the rear lines,

9fd65d31-f4ae-486a-891e-82af4a9d90e0_zps

not sure how much bench time I will have in the coming weeks, but I will keep plugging away when I can, stay tuned........

thanks guys :)

Dan, I did use some wire on one line to get it where I wanted, I don't know why I didn't use wire to make some of the 'curves' smaller/tighter going into the rams. more knowledge for the next one I suppose, lol.

I plan to spend some time at the bench tomorrow morning [i need it for stress relief/therapy], so stay tuned for some pic's at some point tomorrow.....

here is sundays update, interior is pretty well done, going to use the closed curtain once it's in the truck, let's face it, the bunk detail is minimal and you can't really see any of it once in the cab, so, curtain it will be. I also got the tanks painted in alclad along with the air intake tube. I think once buffed out a bit, the tanks will look quite good [i hope].

interior,

photo_zps6604468f.jpg

photo_zps070b7e2b.jpg

and I started 'phase three'

photo_zps0caf3438.jpg

that bit of the trailer is now in color and drying, I like it so far.

thanks for following along, stay tuned for more..........

Geez... Cany I borrow your eyes and steady hand for the dash in my Freghtliner ??!!!!!

ok, picture time :) it's not done, but close. I just need to do some touch up here and there, and make some decals for the sign boards that go on the side of the front of the trailer. I decided to put some cars on it and see how we look........

photo_zpsf2c6811d.jpg

photo_zps908dfa3e.jpg

photo_zpsfc11e392.jpg

photo_zpsd3c53aa1.jpg

photo_zpsec7c7332.jpg

so, I am at a bit of a standstill on this, I need some decals for the titan cab before I can clear it again, once I get/make those I can pretty much finish this up. all the major parts are pretty much painted/assembled/ready for assembly, just need to figure out the few decals...............