Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustang Street Hawk - MPC

dodouglas

Decent. But, as a constructive critique I must say your detailing bits (plug wires, hood scoop rivets?) are oversized. {Is that a heater hose routed to the top of the distributor?]

Those things make the model look more toyish than it should and than you want. Keep looking for materials and keep building; you've got the right idea.

Decent. But, as a constructive critique I must say your detailing bits (plug wires, hood scoop rivets?) are oversized. {Is that a heater hose routed to the top of the distributor?]

Those things make the model look more toyish than it should and than you want. Keep looking for materials and keep building; you've got the right idea.

Thanks Danno, i agree with the points you say. i will keep looking about the materials. Thanks for the constructive critique.

Is Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.. and in the otherside has the Heaven and hell.. :)

(Forehead slap) Doy!, Somehow while checking out the car I managed to overlook the albums in the box.

You realize, of course, that having the Heaven and Hell album in there makes this a... wait for it...

Dio - rama. :D

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath makes me wonder about your age. Are you a Geezer? Do you have a Butler? Are you a Ward of the state? :rolleyes: Yeah, I know. It's sad that I stretched so hard for that but can't come up with anything for Tony Iommi.

Edited by Monty

(Forehead slap) Doy!, Somehow while checking out the car I managed to overlook the albums in the box.

You realize, of course, that having the Heaven and Hell album in there makes this a... wait for it...

Dio - rama. :D

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath makes me wonder about your age. Are you a Geezer? Do you have a Butler? Are you a Ward of the state? :rolleyes: Yeah, I know. It's sad that I stretched so hard for that but can't come up with anything for Tony Iommi.

hahahaha.. thanks man.. :)

Looks sweet nice job on the see thru bonnet.

Thank youu!