Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fremont Racing Specialities

• 2 weeks later...

Fremont Racing Specialties is indeed back in business. Just email Joe at; frsmodels@msn.com and he will email you a catalog. Right now, most of the original decals are available with many new ones. Joe, is trying to start doing resin, in the spring.you can use PayPal when ordering. Dave Reese has been helping Joe get setup and restarted. This is really great news!! If you want any of their products, order them now. You never know when life might get in the way and they won't be available. Just go to: frsmodels@msn.com

FREMONT RACING SPECIALITIES
WE ARE BACK!
You can now order decals from Fremont Racing Specialties. We will send you a 4-page catalog that you can either print out or save on your computer. Most of the original decals are now available, and new decals will be made on a regular basis in the future. All decals that you order will be freshly printed and clear-coated.
A new website is under construction, and should be up and running in mid to late spring, 2015. We will send you an email with all the new website info as soon as it is ready to go! Also, we will be offering resin bodies, some of the old ones, and some new ones…the resin bodies will be available when the new website is up & running.
We now accept PayPal as well as personal checks or money orders.
To pay with Paypal: Send your payment to frsmodels@msn.com
To pay with personal checks or money orders to: Mail your payment to Fremont Racing Specialties, 563 Hacienda Dr., Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks to receive your order.
Thanks for your interest!
Joe Curtis
Fremont Racing Specialties
Email: frsmodels@msn.com

I have the price list, is it ok to post them here?

• 4 weeks later...

Just got decals from Fremont Racing today...they are awesome, thanks Joe!

Very happy to see them back in business and I'll be ordering more soon, can't wait to see the resin.

The entire experience from order to delivery was a pleasure and very timely.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
14 hours ago, 250 Testa Rossa said:

Do they have Gas Ronda decals available?

I don't see them listed in the pdf he sent me. But, i only did a quick look with a migraine. They might be there.

Might be best to just sent him an email and ask him for his complete listing of stuff. I bet you find something else that you want anyways.

On 1/20/2015 at 9:54 PM, Daddyfink said:
Joe Curtis
Fremont Racing Specialties
Email: frsmodels@msn.com