Model Cars Magazine Forum

New member, first model in over 20 years. WIP

kincer

Ok I'm done for the day, got a lot of little detailing bits to do yet but I'm on my way, I'm so happy with how the the paint turned out I never dreamed it could turn out so good, thanks again for all your tips I've used.

Dave, first a big welcome back! Second, that's a very good comeback effort! That silver is super smooth and sharp! 

I liked how GM translated the concept into what became the production car. My only gripe is that they made a post coupe out of it instead of a true pillarless hardtop. Nevertheless, this is one of my favorite Camaros, and while the newest '16 car is nice, I still like this last one better.

Thanks for your compliments, I am very happy with how it is turning out, The big three all turned out great muscle car updates, however the redo of the Camaro and Mustang were right on the money when they first redid them, now they are just getting out there as far as styling goes, the Challenger is still looking great yet in my opinion though.

• 1 year later...