[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
landman

Background diorama / Flatheads to Boxers Engine Rebuilders : new tool, new room

Yes, that does make sense, and in a way it helps me to think outside the box.

6 hours ago, disabled modeler said:

Pat buddy... I seen many things there I could use if I had the budget to...Wish I was rich..LOL..!

Don't we all.

18 hours ago, landman said:

Don't we all.

So true Pat....trying to get by on disability income is not easy ether.   Keep up the great work on it..I love it all.

Engine carts and hoist are done.

IMG_8137.jpg

The left wall of the engine shop will now be contiguous with the right wall of the test cell . It will have the double doors which lead into the cell, the main and secondary electrical panels.

IMG_8138.jpg

So there it is in a nutshell. The left and right walls of the control room.

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0248_1.jpg

The left and right walls of the test cell.

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0250_1.jpg

The left wall of the engine shop showing the double doors to the dyno room.

DSC_0251_1.jpg

Left to do, the heavy dyno. several odds & sods to fill in and some dirt for Ellen.

Outstanding!  You are to be congratulated for your imagination, craftmanship, and the inspiration you provide to us all. 

47 minutes ago, Gramps46 said:

Outstanding!  You are to be congratulated for your imagination, craftmanship, and the inspiration you provide to us all. 

Thank you sir, but I must add that most of what you see there has been copied from something else. So I'm not so sure about the imagination part. And as to the craftsmanship, I am learning, and things are getting easier and quicker.

There you go Pat..... it has all come together really well, or should I say.... you have brought it all together really well. I like the roller shutter door, and you just want to know, what is on the other side of the roller shutter door when it is raised. Those doorways lead to somewhere and the details like the control box to operate the roller shutter door, and the door knobs, the door handles and the keyholes are all important within the environment of the diorama. You must be happy with the result. Great stuff!

David