Model Cars Magazine Forum

A truckers view of mother nature.

Also, since my other to pics were when I was driving for Werner, here's one from my current job with Schneider working on the Walmart dedicated fleet.

10348881_728961570500509_713086780618105

This was at a store in Kingwood, WV, which is a sorta out of the way store in the WV mountains east of Morgantown. It's on top of one of the hills and a major PITA to get to, especially in the winter or with a fully loaded trailer, but it does offer some nice scenic views. The next time I go out there, I'll get some pics of the view that, as much of a pain it is to get to, make it a nice way to forget the stress of the drive out the little two lane that is the only way in or out! :lol:

That pic at landfill is too cool. With trailer up on the ramp.

Yeah Clayton, that was mainly why I took the pic, that was the first time in my at the time 14 1/2 year career (17 years now) I was ever unloaded like that.

Great pictures guys!!

Here are some nice ones from I 15 between Barstow Ca and Las Vegas Nv taken last November.

I love the nature up in the dessert, we don't have anything even close to that where I live.

IMG_8366b.jpg

Mountains in the late afternoon just before sunset.

IMG_8372b.jpg

Sun setting in the West behind us.

IMG_8376.jpg

I have a lot of this kind of pictures and I will do more later.

Edited by Force