Model Cars Magazine Forum

name that movie car

mnwildpunk

So this is not a screenshot, but this is the full-size driving show car built to promote the stop-motion animated movie in which the original appeared. Being stop-motion the original was actually a static model in about 1/6 scale or thereabouts. Don't laugh though. It is a car movie as good as any. You'll know it if you ever saw it.

Il_Tempo_Gigante_zpsd2ec6801.jpg

Edited by lysleder

So this is not a screenshot, but this is the full-size driving show car built to promote the stop-motion animated movie in which the original appeared. Being stop-motion the original was actually a static model in about 1/6 scale or thereabouts. Don't laugh though. It is a car movie as good as any. You'll know it if you ever saw it.

Il_Tempo_Gigante_zpsd2ec6801.jpg

There is even a model of this car I think .or a die cast the movie is the pinch cliff grand prixhttp://www.bjergkobing.dk/koebemodel/koebemodellen.asp Edited by randx0

Nobody yet on that Tuesday night Cadillac convertible? Well, does anybody watch TV on MONDAY night? Here's another one from a current series that I really like. I had to take some editing liberties with it to get rid of a person. I apologize that I'm nowhere as adept at it as our Harry is!:

s1970BuickLeSabre_zps58d024bd.jpg

And, since I've been posting a series of TV and movie Corvairs, and that last Corvair FC was guessed so quickly, I thought I'd post another movie FC... Guess it if you can!:

whGreenbrier_zps21eabfdc.jpg