Model Cars Magazine Forum

name that movie car

mnwildpunk

Forget the Minis and Miura, what about the 2 Jags and Aston the Italian mob trashes when the Brits get stopped on that cliff side road................. :o

"Pretty car........"

The Aston was replaced by a dressed-up (hopefully junk) Lancia, and the '61 red E-type convertible has been fully restored. The other Jag ('62 coupe) may be a survivor too according to Britain's DVLA tax records.

My film didn't have any "Gremlins" in it, even though that was the title... "Horns", from a couple of years ago, clearly did!

I didn't realize you'd already posted this pic. I must have missed it.

And the Impala above with the mattresses is from Saturday Night Fever.

The Aston was replaced by a dressed-up (hopefully junk) Lancia, and the '61 red E-type convertible has been fully restored. The other Jag ('62 coupe) may be a survivor too according to Britain's DVLA tax records.

That's some good news. I know these movie effect's can come with some convincing looking cars to destroy.....LOL

I'm pretty sure that blue Mopar was in 52 Pick Up "Sport". Ann Margaret on smack is just wrong. I remember the Corvette better...

Ever see the Law and Order: SVU she was in, the woman she played there was very messed up from her past with a one time Mattress store owner...........freaky good acting on her part!

Ever see the Law and Order: SVU she was in, the woman she played there was very messed up from her past with a one time Mattress store owner...........freaky good acting on her part!

I just saw that episode a couple months ago. Yes, great acting, but creepy.

I preferred her characters in Viva Las Vegas and the Grumpy Old Men movies.