Model Cars Magazine Forum

>>Round2's Kit Announcements 2015<<

1972coronet

Perhaps my myopic self is missing some-thing ----did Round2 organise a list of their 2015 offerings ??

I recognise that Casey posted some reviews / contents of individual offerings from R-2 in this Car Kit News & Reviews section , but I am yet to see a comprehensive list of the 2015 kits .

Round2 hasn't even updated their (wonderful) site yet ; still showcasing 2008-2014 kits only ...

Please direct me to a list of R-2's proposals .

Merci :)

Perhaps my myopic self is missing some-thing ----did Round2 organise a list of their 2015 offerings ??

They've only formally announced their 1st Quarter releases, which IIRC were posted here on the forum with the iHobby news/announcements. I did mention some Round2 reissues which I think are due in the second quarter of 2015 HERE

It's nice to have a single reference topic containing all of the quarterly announcements, but it gets tricky when we start to discuss a specific kit in a topic which covers all of the annual releases from one company. That's why I prefer to start a new topic to discuss each specific kit, rather than add comments about a specific kit in the annual releases topic(s).

Oh finally redline tires pack. :) Blazer looks cool to have.

I just noticed that ! I wonder what the Parts Pack (!!) is going to include ??? Accompanying wheels ???

I can't wait for that Blazer ! It's been on my list for 30+ years ( I just couldn't bring my-self to purchase the other M.K. issue (nothing against Model King by any means) nor that {{{shivver}}} RC-2 era reissue (and its awful box art !!!)

Do I see Nelson Carters Superchief on that list ?

Pic is to small to be certain ,,,,but it sure looks like it .

edit, I blew the picture up,,,,and it sure is the Super Chief mini charger.

If this materializes I'll do the happy dance . Carter had some outstanding looking cars

Edited by gtx6970

Boy is Round2 slow at up dating there web site, do they not know it's 2015!

Agreed.

I've bugged them about upcoming ship and other kit releases as well since I model it all from cars to boats and spacecraft.

Some of the kits they replied back were never going to be released, yet the website still had them on there many months later.

Someone is asleep at the wheel in their marketing dept and social media offices.

Does anyone have any substantive information on the '64 Chevy "Street Shaker" scheduled for March release? If they're bringing it back with that box art, what are the chances that the kit will have the original baby moon wheels?