Model Cars Magazine Forum

Big loads... Some pics

We build compressors for the Oil & Gas industry. those are all packaged skids. Several of the heavier ones have to use pusher trucks to help negotiate the one 90 degree turn they need to to get out to the interstate. They use all 3 lanes on the one street and 4 lanes plus parking spaces on the other to make the turn.

We build compressors for the Oil & Gas industry. those are all packaged skids. Several of the heavier ones have to use pusher trucks to help negotiate the one 90 degree turn they need to to get out to the interstate.

That's a bit surprising, as I wouldn't think such a load could safely maintain the minimum speed, but I get back roads are not a better option. :huh:

Is there anything under the bottom of the "box" at all, or is the load supported from the sides on the main trailer section?:

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is a real big load and a nice build project however the Load would be the easy part the money come's in with the tire set's and plastic.

If I built one I would use Moebius Wheel and Tire set's may not match your photo but I think they would look good.

God Bless