Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack RM 686 4X6 with equipement snow plow.

• 2 weeks later...
I present to you my Advanced weathering on the Mack. It me rest some details a finish on the front, small nuances and touch-ups. The rear part is not completed. I want complete chains of the rear wheels, and then make the finish from the back of the truck

Alain,

Are you going to build the front plow for it? I think you should. The truck is awesome either way.

Be Well

Gator

Yes Marc I finish the weathering on strings and the back of the truck and then I make the front plow.

• 4 weeks later...

My Advanced on my snow plow. There are days that its going really very wrong. Saturday sa has been very bad. I was taking pictures for my diorama is testing when a gust of wind lifted the cardboard and the truck project into a plate of water. Beautiful result

Test photos

Alain, I was totally shocked to see the mack in pieces. I know how that feels. And your work is much better than mine. What I did was put it for a little while. Then I brought it out and finished it . I know you have to be upset, frustrated and........................................?? looking forward to the rebuild . Be Well Gator

Thank you friends for your good comments. I started the repair. I looked at the positive side of the accident. I'll make some corrections on the job done too quickly.I'm lucky only pieces a redo are the clamches of the Hood. The other major point is the rear column, it is curved. The other parts are breaks