Model Cars Magazine Forum

New item: GM Door Handles--> Now Mopar!

Thanks guys! I guess this a good time to officially announce my Mopar door handles are now available!

image_zps29j1ynwn.jpg

These Mopar handles are specifically made for the late 68-70 B-Bodies (Roadrunner, Charger, Coronet, Daytona, Superbird) and 67-70 A-Bodies (Dart, Barracuda). I haven't had a chance to make up an example on a car body, but they work the same as the GM handles.

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all who have supported me with these door handles.

The GM truck and Mopar early-B door handles are in production now and available. They aren't on the website just yet.

CE5TbqdWIAAeakR_zps4ljrtvlf.jpg

I don't even know if there are any decent early-B body Mopar kits out there, but since I had the real handle available to me, I made it in scale.

• 1 year later...

Thanks to all who have supported me with these door handles.

The GM truck and Mopar early-B door handles are in production now and available. They aren't on the website just yet.

CE5TbqdWIAAeakR_zps4ljrtvlf.jpg

I don't even know if there are any decent early-B body Mopar kits out there, but since I had the real handle available to me, I made it in scale.

Are the Mopar door handles still available? I didn't see them on your web or ebay site

I also bought a bunch of these door handles.  I can endorse them, they are beautiful!  

I'll never accept the molded in blob door handle on one of my models again!  

One tip. Drill out the button end and insert a small length of straight pin to use for mounting.  Of course drill the matching hole in your door prior to painting. Then when finishing your model, you can mount the door handle and glue it on the inside of the door.