Model Cars Magazine Forum

smbc status

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just saw on Chris's Facebook page that he passed away. I am sorry to hear he has left us, I have purchased some great resin kits from him in the past and was very satisfied.

Moving forward does anyone know if any of his products will be made available for future purchases? I had a list of items I wanted to purchase but never got around to getting them.

If his items will no longer be available will any one else be producing from his molds?

Again, I am sorry to hear he has passed and hope the best for his family.

Rhammer

Does anyone have any of chris's Resin Items? if so maybe we could all attempt to recreate some of the molds, I know I still have a few of his items myself that are unpainted and not put together that I would be willing to make molds of.

I am looking for the Gas pumps he made that were from the 70's I have a few others that are from the 50s that I have already made molds of.

Any thoughts?

Oh and I appologize if this is the wrong forum to post this Mods please feel free to move my posting to the appropriate sub.

Thanks.

Rhammer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Paul's family has chosen NOT to continue his business. The molds were thrown away, and currently there are NO plans to bring any of his items back to market. Which is a shame, because he had some REALLY nice items. God Bless you Paul, and may you rest in peace. Paul was the owner of SMBC.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...