[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Please post your list of members with whom you've had a positive trading experience, as well as those who you would not recommend trading with in this topic. Feedback, both good and bad, helps everyone know who is and isn't a reliable, trustworthy trader.

Great traders for me..

JT- kilrathy10

Terry- superpeterbilt

Sean- oldbuckaroo

Tanner- redneckrodder

Lucas- trickmymixer

Jesse- olsbook

Sam- guitarsam326

Dennis- tesla

Henry- phantom1

Chris- 1stgoat

Richard- cowboy rich

Vince- vintagedragcrazy

these are all stand up guys to trade with.

Edited by Petetrucker07

I've just recently gotten back into the truck building hobby and so far...

JT(kilrathy10) and I completed a good trade,

Jeff(gotnitro?) hooked me up with some wheels/tires for my current project,

William(williamchevelleman) was also a great source of parts when I was doing a little 1/16 stuff.

So far I've found that there's a great group of guys here who appreciate each others building styles and tastes in trucks! :)

Edited by Mike77

Traded with vintagedragcrazy (Vince Nelson), and kilrathy10 (JT Williams) Both great guys to trade with!!

Dealt with several truck builders here, some numerous trades with No Problems at All ! :D

Superpeterbilt - Terry

Rigzndiesel - Jeff

Petertrucker07 - Clayton

tbill - Tom

trick my mixer - Lucas

Tesla- Dennis

Kilrathy10 - Big and Orange JT

Roadrunner - Kevin

Casey - moderator Casey

Edited by Old Buckaroo

Heres my trade list. Ive had no trouble with any trade as of yet.

GLMFAA1

Old Buckaroo

Guitar Sam 326

Dodge Addict

Rign 14

Scale Trucker

Mike77

Vincen47

Checkmate

Chuck Most

K100

Modeltruckmafia

Sergey

Chariots of Fire

Mackvision

Doobie

Towman1271

Bismark

Chu

MGL

Gardnerpag44

Driptroit 71

Landman

Mopar D

Trickmymixer

FatBrian

Larry Ray

Edited by Superpeterbilt

Yaayy!!!! Here's the list I was looking for all along.....Thank you, Casey, for adding this here, and thank you Clayton for suggesting it....

Now....I have some GOOD guys to list, as well....

Clayton petetrucker07

Terry superpeterbilt

Earl Miller ewaskew

Sean oldbuckaroo

Tanner redneckrodder

Jesse olsbooks

Sam Grabenhorst Sam I Am

Mark bismarck

Chris Guthro Chris Guthro

Gordon Berry scale trucker

Brian Bush csxfan2001

Lucas Hernandez trickmymixer

Jeff Kessler Jeffk

Vince Putt bowtienutz

Mike Perhach Mike77

Matt T. Matthew T.

Brad Parker * bobcat

ranma

And let's not forget Gator.....I should have added you way back, Buddy..... B) A big oversight on my part.....

I hope I haven't left anyone out.....If so, let me know, and I will gladly add you......I've traded with so many people, here, it's easy to forget.....

*Took a bit, but trade was completed.....

Edited by kilrathy10

While it technically wasn't a trade Petetrucker donated a couple of lost to the sink monster air brake canisters to my Pete 352. He even re-sent them after the dumb postal worker couldn't figure out how to decipher the address and sent it back.

Trade completed with Doug Spencer Mr Mopar This is my second trade with him, and just like the first time...everything was as promised and well packaged.

(xref. to the general traders section as well)

Edited by Brinx

I have had numerous positive dealing with Justin Sorentino aka trailking.

Also with superpeterbilt Terry Hymel.

Be Well

Gator

Just completed a couple more trades with Mark Doolittle, David Grusky. Al Rich and John Patton all great guys and have traded more than once with most of them and will keep on trading with them.

Vince

Got a second trade going on with vintagedragcrazy, "Vince Nelson", and will probably have a few more in the future to carry out, THANKS Vince!

Made a great trade with Terry (Superpeterbilt) couldn't be happier with my end of the deal,would not hesitate one bit to do another deal should it come up,and recommend Terry to anyone as a great trader!..........................Thanks again,hope you enjoy the kit!....................Mark

just completed a trade with Mr Mopar [Doug Spencer], second time I have traded with him, great swap, will trade again.

have also traded with,

brinx

JT

Sean

and most likely a few more that I can't remember,

and a huge thanks to Tesla [Dennis] for helping me out with decals, and wanting nothing in return, super guy in my book!

and also to Jim B [who is local to me], he always hooks me up with info or small parts.

as for the trading that goes on here, I find it amazing that we can send stuff off in the mail to complete strangers and not worry about getting what we traded for in the mail, this is just a fabulous community to be involved in, you guys are the best!

I've been meaning to post Jere, just haven't gotten around to it, these are the guys I've traded with recently, there are some others bit I can't remember them right now, anyways!

Superpeterbilt Terry

Petetrucker Clayton

Doobie. Dave Chivers

Dewitt. Dewitt Goins

Mr.Mopar. Doug Spencer

I wouldn't hesitate to trade with any of these guys!

Big Thank you to Ken Gilkeson!! Not technically a trade, but he hooked me up with some hard to find Autocar parts!! Thanks Much Ken!! If you need anything in the future, just let me know!! B):)

Dennis aka Tesla, we have traded different items and ideas.He is a straight shooter and a knowledgeable and talented builder!

Be Well

Gator

Big Thanks to Superpeterbilt (Terry Hymel), for some pretty hard to find parts!! He went above and beyond to make the trade work. Pleasure to trade with and would trade with him any time!!  B)

Like wise. Al ( thatz4u ) responded to my request and it went very smooth. Thanks again Al.

Just completed another smooth trade with Superpeterbilt (Terry Hymel). Great guy to trade with. Hooked me up with some hard to find parts.B)

I have had very good trades with these guys...sorry if I forget anyone?..

JPhilips70

Partsmarty

George53

Slusher

RSSSChris

Casey

Cobaman

and countless others I cant remember their user names here.