[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

Thank you for letting me know. It all started back in April of 2015. He wanted another Volvo re-issue plus another set of decals from that Volvo. He said he would trade an Italeri Peterbilt 378 original issue and a new chrome mercury sleeper new. I sent my items within the week. I never heard from him from then on. When I finally decided to get a hold of him he gave me the hardship story and I totally understood, it does happen. This was about 8 months ago. I was in no rush so I just said ship them when you can. he did say he had them but had no time to go to post office. I got a hold of him some months later and then he said he was sorry for letting a fellow modeler and especially a fellow trucker down like me. that was a month ago. nothing in the mail. Again after our short talk he said he would put them in the mail that Monday. Still no package. I figured him for a straight shooter since he is always piping on on every post especially about Peterbilts. i did not want to post it on bad tarde list but did not want anyone else going thru what you and I have gone thru. Thank you for telling me this.....Lucas

I dont know what happened. Ive traded with him many times before with no problem.Hopefully you get your end.

I would like to say thank you to guitarsam 326 (Sam) for the great trade .

Will trade with him again. ( sorry late on the reply)

Thanks again

Mark  

Edited by k100

Just traded with Terry Hymel "Superpeterbilt" Great trade, great trader! Hope to trade again. Thanks Terry!!

Just worked a great trade with K100! Thanks a lot Mark. Ive also recently worked great trades with AaronW, Driptroit, JimB, and I trade about once a week with GuitarSam:lol:. Thanks Gentlemen. 

Just worked a great trade with K100! Thanks a lot Mark. Ive also recently worked great trades with AaronW, Driptroit, JimB, and I trade about once a week with GuitarSam:lol:. Thanks Gentlemen. 

lol, pretty soon we'll have each ohers stash....Autocars (wink wink)

lol, pretty soon we'll have each ohers stash....Autocars (wink wink)

The Autocars are hidden deap within the woods, in a cave, rigged with a giant boulder😂

A special thanks to "Landman" Pat St-Martin and "Gotnitro" Jeff Bulmer for helping me out with some lights and a horn. Both are great guys who were willing to help. Thanks again!!

Had a couple of trades with Terry "Superpeterbilt" recently and everything was great. Hope to trade again,

Many thanks to two great traders. dieseldawg142 Dan Slade. Thanks for those tires. And to  Kilrathy JT for the duallie bodies and other things. I would have no problem what so ever trading with either of these guys again !

Be Well

Gator 

Just had a great trade with Doug, "Mr mopar". Would recommend, and hope to trade again sometime.

Just finished up a great trade with Paul Gardner / Gardnerpag44. Thank You!

First time pay it forward deal went very smoothly kudos go out to 

Towman1271 & and his wife.

Thanks ever so much.

As soon as I can go thru my kits i'll have a lot to forward outbound to someone somewhere.