Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sooooooooooooooooooooo.. which way is up?

I saw that truck in person last fall here at our town's annual "Harvest Days" festival. It was pretty cool and it definitely makes you look twice. B):wacko:

As for the nuclear plant, yes they have one and I worked at the Braidwood Nuclear Station for 17 years with no ill effects. I have 4 eyes and no children so I'm perfectly normal! :lol: I also lived in Danville for 10 years (1970-1980) which may explain a few things. (Just kidding Bill! ;))

Pretty much all of that is gone now. We still have Teepak and Quaker, though. K-Mart is the only one of the stores left, and they haven't had kits for years. We don't even have a good hobby shop locally since Black's hardware quit selling general merchandise, and Wilsons closed up. We had alocal pet and hobby store, but they out out of the hobby business, too. Last decent hobby store of any kind we had was a Hobby Lobby, they pulled out about 4 years ago. It was on the mall where Ayr-Way used to be. It's a Dunham Sports now. The closest hobby shop to Danville now is Slot &Wing over in Champaign.