Model Cars Magazine Forum

Czech Truck Model News

Here are some news from CTM P.E. parts producer.... This is just now the hottest and top secret :) The date of release will be probably first half of March 2015.

Check out http://www.czechtruckmodel.com/

e86d8x.jpg

5poguw.jpg

Ooops no maker, but marker, error

14lreix.jpg

snm1rp.jpg

26413d5.jpg

nf1pxv.jpg

Hazmat plate will be fully functional, as a book...

214vb7n.jpg

Edited by Pavel A.

I ordered directly from CTM's website. It was pretty easy. Just download the excel order form and type in it to fill it out, save it to your computer then send it as an attachment to CTM in an email. They send you a Paypal payment request, and there you go. Really prompt service and shipping. The photo etched items are of the absolute best quality and detail.

I ordered directly from CTM's website. It was pretty easy. Just download the excel order form and type in it to fill it out, save it to your computer then send it as an attachment to CTM in an email. They send you a Paypal payment request, and there you go. Really prompt service and shipping. The photo etched items are of the absolute best quality and detail.

Yes I agree. It is the same like if you are buying something from shops there are in USA, and pay by paypal. Same way.... Edited by Pavel A.

Good morning to everyone on board,

we have been watching this forum in silence but as this section has been created, we decided to register and give you a chance to ask and get access to official information. I'd say its better than rumours and gossips...

So...to introduce ourselves a bit. CTM is me, Jan, and Karel. We have started CTM more than four years ago because there was a lack of accessories suitable for our models. So...we actually don't do any stuff just for you. We do it for us and that secures the parts are carefully chosen and designed. It's from modellers to modellers. Plus we do not make it for living so we do not necessarily make items that sell the best. We rather make stuff we like and need just like the good old European truck Rába or Saviem or the old American AMT's.

Our official website is http://www.czechtruckmodel.com/. Just like it has been mentioned above, we sell directly (and we do have various dealers) and the oprver form is available here:

http://www.czechtruckmodel.com/orders.php

However if you do not use Microsoft Office Excel, just drop us an email, send us what you need and your postall address. We will make an invoice and will get back to you within a day or two. We do Paypal and we ship within a few days, usually one or two days after accepting the Paypal payment. We do have all our items in stock however it sometimes happens that we need to re-stock something but I'd say we are quite fast. We ship worldwide of course.

Another source of information is facebook... search for Nedtrans scale truck models... this is my personal site but I post here all the CTM related stuff... prototype parts, future products, dates...shows ve visit... everything...

And once again, everything we do is in our catalogue here:

http://www.czechtruckmodel.com/catalogue1.php

Best regards

Jan

Welcome to forum. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. It's nice when a manufacturer gets involved and takes in what the consumer has to say. I look forward to ordering many parts from you and hearing my wife yell at me for spending more money.

Edited by Petetrucker07

• 1 month later...