Model Cars Magazine Forum
Quick GMC

Hasegawa Ferrari 328 GTB

This is only the 3rd model I have finished in the last 8 years. The other two were casualties of a falling shelf. One has since been repaired.

There were some fitment issues with this kit that were frustrating. There are definitely some minor flaws throughout, but overall I am satisfied with it. It was learning experience that I know will lead to better models in the future.

The color is Ferrari Grigio Silverstone from Scale Finishes, with a Dupli-Color lacque clear coat. Built out of the box with the included PE set.

q9LEDDu.jpg

The license plate is terrible. I may remove it and do it over
L8Varb1.jpg

5I88yP7.jpg

bJqHL0R.jpg

Different lighting
jP3xosy.jpg

alHY2XR.jpg

PaFG48o.jpg

Wait a minute, not a red Ferrari?!

One of the reasons I like it so much. Nice job on the build and great color choice.

Thank you guys. The color turned out a little darker than I wanted, but still looks nice. My next Ferrari will be another Ferrari color, but not red. I have a few from Scale Finishes I am looking forward to using. I have 5 Ferraris left and I think only two will have to be red, the 250 TR and the 288 GTO.

one of my always favorite kits - like those 328. very well done - not red as always or i did. like it!

Edited by Dominik

Looking great. Love the color. One of the few models that got me hooked on Ferrari's as a kid.