Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Dodge 9 car hauler

This is a resin Dodge 1000 LNT day cab from AITM with a AMT Frightliner donor and Fujimi transporter plus 9 1968 cars. The cars on the truck are Fury station wagon, Fury III hard top, Imperial, Fury I, Charger R/T, 300, road runner, Dart and a Barracuda. For more information check out the WIP in on the work bench. Your comments are always welcome and appreachated.

f1ec4d3838b62e1c6b64ecb39777c0f0.jpg

7ce085cda3061cab58ece85fdc13c188.jpg

f86a1c176f3fdd8d819dd2831f599d2b.jpg

843d8768aaa6e398f739311a30f7f019.jpg

7bea9a4aba417eb177b6bdc7adee0747.jpg

Your transporter looks great, Dan. Very well done. The Dodge L1000 sure is a fleet truck!

Aren't your lines on your road reversed? Shouldn't the yellow line be in the middle seperating traffic traveling in the opposite direction & the white line be on the side of the road? Just an observation. I'm not familiar with the Italeri kit.

An absolute wonderful and imaginative model.....Loved watching this one come together and your efforts have truly paid off.....Excellent use of the Italeri road displays......I always thought they were a little on the expensive side, so I never bothered with them, but they look very good.....Very good.....That looks like a piece of roadway from up the street......Just a tremendous job all around.....Beautiful.....

Edited by kilrathy10

James - thanks and yes your correct I don't know what I was thinking when I used the yellow stripes m going to have to go back and change them out. Again thanks for pointing that out.

JT - thanks for your support and yes it will be on the table next month.

Mike - thanks I like to Bryan to keep my builds unique and with a MOPAR theme most of the time.