Model Cars Magazine Forum

'78 Dodge "Warlock" 4X4. , ,May 10, cab and box mounted

QUESTION- How did you cut the decals out. Did you cut out the center of them where they go on the sides? Did you cut the hood "Warlock" out separate from the pin striping? Looks good. I have 3 of the Warlock kits and was going to be building one box stock soon and bought those same decals.

QUESTION- How did you cut the decals out. Did you cut out the center of them where they go on the sides? Did you cut the hood "Warlock" out separate from the pin striping? Looks good. I have 3 of the Warlock kits and was going to be building one box stock soon and bought those same decals.

Yes, that's exactly how I did it Mark but I think I'd do them solid if I did it again.

Much easier to keep strait and the carrier film wouldn't show after clearcoating anyway.

Thanks again guys. :)

Here's another mockup. Finished detailing the grille and replaces the molded in headlights with some resin ones I made last weekend.

IMG_1759-vi.jpg

IMG_1758-vi.jpg

I ended up with quite a few headlights, I'll have lots for any projects I'll need them for later. :D

IMG_1753-vi.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got the front suspension done. Had some breakage problems when I was making it poseable but it's all worked out now.

Also finished and installed the interior. I think I may have to raise the back up a bit more yet but it's about where I wanted it.

IMG_1767-vi.jpg

IMG_1766-vi.jpg

IMG_1765-vi.jpg

IMG_1770-vi.jpg

IMG_1771-vi.jpg