Model Cars Magazine Forum

1965 Pontiac Bonneville.

yura1961

Always know i'm in for a treat when I click on a thread featuring one of your builds and this is no exception...beautiful!

If you don't mind my asking, how did you develop such a passion for American cars?

I was born in 1961.In the Soviet Union did not make beautiful cars. fell in love with his childhood in American cars in the picture.

This love has remained a lifetime!

Sorry for my english.

Looks awesome. What's your trick to doing the panel lines? Very few people get that to look right.

Doing the panel lines tamiya enamel paint.Paint brush panel lines on lacquered body.excess paint is removed from the body with a cotton swab dipped in white spirit.

I was born in 1961.In the Soviet Union did not make beautiful cars. fell in love with his childhood in American cars in the picture.

This love has remained a lifetime!

Sorry for my english.

That's amazing in itself! That some one who grew up without ever being around these cars could capture them to this extent. Maybe the rest of us just take them for granted. You're a master Yuri!! Steve

Super nice work, as always. This must be the best build that I've seen from this kit. As always, your paint job is incredible and as someone said, panel lines look very good. Nice touch adding a bit better headlights to this one as well. Very nice and clean work.

Is there any American Car Culture nowdays in Russia? Here in Finland there definitely is, but I haven't heard much about American Cars in your country.