Model Cars Magazine Forum

Private Mustace, Cartoonish Fiat 508...

Brizio

• 3 weeks later...

My model was lucky to be on a online contest on Facebook, and needs some votes/likes. Here the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ItaleriModelKit/photos/a.455661954506430.102186.454765391262753/850245991714689/?type=1&pnref=story

For the winners, Italeri will give a model kit, in this case because the contest is about military, it will be a military model kit, because I'm not into military stuff, I will donate it to who want it. :)

My model was lucky to be on a online contest on Facebook, and needs some votes/likes. Here the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ItaleriModelKit/photos/a.455661954506430.102186.454765391262753/850245991714689/?type=1&pnref=story

For the winners, Italeri will give a model kit, in this case because the contest is about military, it will be a military model kit, because I'm not into military stuff, I will donate it to who want it. :)

I will get my kids to vote for you...I am not on face book unfortunately

Extremely creative Brizio, you are a true artist and it shows in this piece. There are just some details that I would not think of or even know how to complete. I don't think my build "style " could differ anymore from this and yet it is one of the coolest thing's I have seen in a while. This is why I am so into this hobby, thanks for sharing.