Model Cars Magazine Forum

Clarkson does it again.

I remember seeing their show, don't remember the name of it but the guy in the middle is Alan Titsmarsh (did I spell that right?) and on the left is Tommy (?) and...uuhhh...I have forgotten her name, Sam maybe (?)

What about pulling up some of the other presenters from old Top Gear? Tiff Needell is still with Fifth Gear but what about Quentin Wilson? Or they could replace Jermey with Phillip Glenister and he could permanently be playing Gene Hunt to be at the same level as Jeremy :lol:

As of now, if there is no Clarkson, there is no Top Gear in its current state with James and the Hampster, if this report is true

Top Gear could have continued while Jeremy Clarkson was suspended – but James May and Richard Hammond refused to do the show without him.

A BBC executive revealed ­discussions were held about putting out the final few episodes with mainly recorded segments and the two co-stars filming the studio parts.

But the source said: “They didn’t want to do it without Jeremy so the talks didn’t get off the ground.

“There is a feeling that it is all of them or none of them.”

R.I.P., Top Gear. It was a great show. My 67 year old mom, who is not into cars, loved the show. Like the commercial said, "You don't have to like cars, you just have to like having fun".

Having said that, I don't blame BBC one bit. I can't stand people who always want to stir up trouble. He was always trying to piss people off. He pissed off the wrong guy.

Edited by LDO