heres my most resiliently finished car

1980 turbo cobra

CIMG2819.jpg

CIMG2820.jpg

CIMG2821.jpg

CIMG2822.jpg

CIMG2823.jpg

CIMG2824.jpg

please dont be too harsh with it, i have been looking around you guys are awesome at this, ive been at this hobby for a year now, so im still learning

thanks

oh yeah it is a R/C, and i know one side is lower than the other, i think my mounts broke free

EDIT: ill get pics with it all fixed and nice tomorrow

Edited by blue504life

thanks to all

Zukiholic

old revell i got off ebay

and no its a xmod, cant afford a mini z

fordh8r

yep a r/c, the chassis is a 1:28 and body a 1:25

the hood fits pretty good, i think when i moved it the hood moved

Robert81

yep its a evo

dryvr12

model to r/c

hanks again for the comments

Oh, ok. B) It's still nice, either way. :D I can't say Ive ever seen an RC in that scale before. Was a prefab type RC car that you converted with this body?

its fairly common actually

there radio shack xmods

the chassis is infront the orange car, that is an old broken one

CIMG2560.jpg

its fairly common actually

there radio shack xmods

OH, right! I have seen those. I guess I was thinking of the much larger scale RC kits that you have to to assemble. B)

How much work does it look like to modify the chassis for different wheel base models?

Edited by fordh8r

OH, right! I have seen those. I guess I was thinking of the much larger scale RC kits that you have to to assemble. B)

How much work does it look like to modify the chassis for different wheel base models?

well as you all know every model is different, the chassis comes with a small spacer to fit the body that comes with the chassis, in my case a 05 mustang. when you first start out you buy extra spacers and add them together, or take the time to cut styrene to fit it just right

better shot of chassis, streched

CIMG0564.jpg

well as you all know every model is different, the chassis comes with a small spacer to fit the body that comes with the chassis, in my case a 05 mustang. when you first start out you buy extra spacers and add them together, or take the time to cut styrene to fit it just right

better shot of chassis, streched

Oh! So they're already made to be adjustable for different wheelbases. Nice! I just might look into an RC conversion sometime. B) Thanks!

well yeah to a sertent extent, if you get in to it, let me know ill help the best i can
Thanks I will keep you in mind if I should go that route. It may be a while though, I'm still putting together my Hobby room. In fact, I just bought a small desk today for my workbench. :D So I'm off to go build my new desk and start getting things ready to start building again. B)