Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Moving Van'.
It's that time of year when people will be looking at moving to new homes. That means that they will need the services of moving companies. Brokendumpt Movers is one such company that they can call upon. 95% of our customers have called to comment on how they marveled upon opening their boxes and discovering that there were many more pieces than when the boxes were packed. The other 5% are just a bunch of whiners and complainers. If your refrigerator door no longer closes just prop a chair against it or duct tape it shut, You had a gas stove but what arrived was an electric. Good grief! How picky can you get? They also enjoy the anticipation as boxes and pieces of furniture arrive over the months and years, and feel great joy when some of them are actually theirs. We have received many emotional comments from customers who have opened boxes of photographs and were surprised and often shocked at the contents. We must place a disclaimer here that we have no control over what other people are photographing. On the flipside, I'm sure that the people that got your photos find you to be really boring, so it all evens out. Let us at Brokendumpt Movers do to you what we've done to our other customers. It will be an experience you'll remember for the rest of your lives. We would provide you with an address or phone number, but our secretary is the only who knows them, and she suddenly came into a huge sum of money and left the country without leaving any information as to her location.