Model Cars Magazine Forum

how do you find specific aftermarket stuff?

There are a lot of great suggestions here ,thanks . I hope this is as helpful for others as it is to me.

Randy, I see it the same way. This can be an informative forum when you ask outright about something specific.

I just asked about blower restraints, Ace recommended something so I went looking. January 1992 they were mandatory for Fuel Altereds and Dragsters.

This doesn't mean the Rule started then, but it's a start.

Michael

Randy, I see it the same way. This can be an informative forum when you ask outright about something specific.

I just asked about blower restraints, Ace recommended something so I went looking. January 1992 they were mandatory for Fuel Altereds and Dragsters.

This doesn't mean the Rule started then, but it's a start.

Michael

I've always liked that about this forum ask a specific question and you get an answer almost immediately .This thread was more for suggestions other than the usual google ,forum options . I like that we have suggestions on how to better use google and links with other options . I guess I know there are more than a few foreign (to me ) companies that have great products (Aber is one that has some interesting and useful P.E. sets ) but are hard to find because I dont know where to look .