Model Cars Magazine Forum

Here Is Something On My Desk At This Time

charlie

I've been working on this for a few months.put on 60 chevy truck by amt.extended the frame added detail to it as I go already added exhaust system since I put V 8 in it.what do you thing of it so far

005-4.jpg

Looks nice... humh but maybe not extended far enough.

now you listen here you whipper snappers that there looks like my pickem up truck and im not liking the fact you city boys makin fun of us good ol boys

its like the shirt says you mess with me your messin with the whole ###### trailer park how you like that city boy

honey go get my BOOM stick

J/K

looks sweet bro i like it now can you take the top off so we can see the guts PLEASE IM BEGGING ON MY KNEES

yeah what he said.. but if you did scratchbuild that camper.. the sides sure resemble some vertical blinds that i once had in a house.. they were too long so we cut em down and later i found out that the scrap pieces resemble the floor of truck beds nicely and used em on a few models. i saw that and immediately thought of those blinds. looks good either way. something different.

I've been working on this for a few months.put on 60 chevy truck by amt.extended the frame added detail to it as I go already added exhaust system since I put V 8 in it.what do you thing of it so far

I like it. I hadn't thought about using the 60 for that camper I think it is a natural . what will you use for rims the stock hubcaps or do you have something else in mind .are you gonna add a mini bike or a canoe or something maybe a little fishin boat on a trailer?and finally are you doing anything special inside the camper? keep up the good work

the camper is the amt open road camper put out by model king last year.the frame was a short wheel base frame but I cut it to the lenght to the long wheel base frame. twice I cut it to right lenght to fit right..I'll post picture of the inside later on this week.thanks for looking at this project.

• 1 year later...
the camper is the amt open road camper put out by model king last year.the frame was a short wheel base frame but I cut it to the lenght to the long wheel base frame. twice I cut it to right lenght to fit right..I'll post picture of the inside later on this week.thanks for looking at this project.

I was just wondering how this one is coming along