Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

Are you talking about Pearl Ex? 

I agree with SfanGoch, it's just a name. Pearl Ex does, however, have another term called Interference, and I believe it relates to how much the flake interferes with the carrier coat. Another way to think of it is how much light does the flake reflect?

Here's a spoon I did using Pearl Ex interference gold mixed in with black paint.


Edited by BigTallDad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...