Model Cars Magazine Forum

Master Airbursh G77 w/ Fancap

Hi-

I picked up a Master Airbrush model G77 with the fancap / fan spray tip as well as normal spray patter for $50 new. I have only used it with Vallejo and it sprays excellent in my eyes. I am still a novice with using an airbrush, but I guess due to the fan pattern there is less opportunity to make mistakes given the more paint coverage and also more paint can pass thru the needle (less clogging and dry tip). It feels a lot like using a hobby rattle can in terms of coverage, distance, etc.I know Vallejo primer can be tough to lay down but when I used the AB it came out very, very smooth. Just wanted to pass my feedback along in case anyone else is struggling or looking at making a purchase. 

Edited by Super Mario

Michael...I have one for years..bought a new one on e-bay for a spare..there are NO replacement parts for  these..really like these air brushes...I use the fan pattern only...it does come with a regular air brush end also...keep it cleaned an it will last a long time....there is a small o-ring below the paint pot (where yall put the paint in) DONOT loose it...very happy with mine...superstock

Michael...I have one for years..bought a new one on e-bay for a spare..there are NO replacement parts for  these..really like these air brushes...I use the fan pattern only...it does come with a regular air brush end also...keep it cleaned an it will last a long time....there is a small o-ring below the paint pot (where yall put the paint in) DONOT loose it...very happy with mine...superstock

Good to know- thanks for the tip. You never really think about spare parts until you need them.