Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tim's display was located at an ideal spot in the room and couldn't be missed. I'm sure that it was enjoyed by almost everybody. There was a lot of hard work in building all those models as well as the display stand which was a section of a NASCAR track.

5 minutes ago, High octane said:

Tim's display was located at an ideal spot in the room and couldn't be missed. I'm sure that it was enjoyed by almost everybody. There was a lot of hard work in building all those models as well as the display stand which was a section of a NASCAR track.

Thanks man! 

2 hours ago, DoctorLarry said:

Yes, but I am thinking of doing a separate NASCAR version without the pace car details-is that what you want?

2 hours ago, DoctorLarry said:

Yes, but I am thinking of doing a separate NASCAR version without the pace car details-is that what you want?

Actually may not be a bad idea. Power slide makes a awesome set of decals for the Mike Curb cars Earnhardt drove.

• 1 year later...
On 4/18/2018 at 3:55 PM, yellowsportwagon said:

Theme this year was 70 years of NASCAR. I took my cars and display. Lots of cool models and people there.

35C6BBFA-1F7C-4EB7-850B-5701FC0D791E.jpeg

0E93AD98-33A7-40A7-B60B-54D402D5C8B3.jpeg

CC44F451-5268-4308-9176-676F62B90121.jpeg

1D050C5F-AE3A-48B3-945E-2DF35FCBF0A4.jpeg

I am a bit late to the party but WOW!!!! What an impressive batch of eye candy!!!!!!!!