Model Cars Magazine Forum

Harts Parts Resin

On 5/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, Michael Kröger said:

Hello
Does anyone know if the online store of Harts Parts Resin is still active?
I've been trying to make an order there for some time.
Unfortunately, there is no reaction.

Greatings

Michael

Yes it’s active. Just received some things from him less than a week ago. 

Edited by Brutalform

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an order from Harts Parts today in the mail.   Took less than 2 weeks, got one email when I made the order, one when it shipped.  nice parts--'74-76 Dodge pickup grille, hood, and tailgate to go on the recent MPC '78 pickup reissue. 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

l put a order in on monday,got a conformation e mail,just waiting for the stuff to be shipped.i was kinda skeptical,as a side note i had bad luck with dirt modeler parts,...never got a e-mail,or anything after a couple of weeks paypal refunded my money.

On 5/10/2023 at 4:11 PM, Nicholas said:

l put a order in on monday,got a conformation e mail,just waiting for the stuff to be shipped.i was kinda skeptical,as a side note i had bad luck with dirt modeler parts,...never got a e-mail,or anything after a couple of weeks paypal refunded my money.

You'll have no problems with stuff from Hart's.

I've ordered a few times from him, and it all arrived within two weeks and was pretty good quality.

On 5/10/2023 at 4:11 PM, Nicholas said:

Dirt Modeler is a bum. Always with another story about working on the house he was moving into or the latest car accident while he was wasted.

8 hours ago, restoman said:

You'll have no problems with stuff from Hart's.

I've ordered a few times from him, and it all arrived within two weeks and was pretty good quality.

great thanks for the heads up,i guess im a little guns shy after my bad experience from dirt modeler