Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revellogram Blazer questions

I recently picked up the Revell Mad Mudder Blazer kit with the intent to make a slammed C5 Square Body.  The problem is the lack of a roof in the kit.  3 questions about it.  

1: Does anyone have a roof from an older kit they would allow me to borrow and make a copy of?

2: Does anyone else want a roof for their Mad Mudder?  I wouldn't mind making a few to share.

3: does the 2WD Chevy stepside share the same chassis components as the blazer kits?

The 2wd Chevy stepside Revell kit is not an accurate representation of a correct chassis. 

The AMT Blazer kit (snap kit) has a more accurate body and includes the roof.

Someone once cast a resin roof for the Mad Mudder, but I believe they are out of business. Not aware of any kits that would have a roof for it.

2 hours ago, rsxse240 said:

I recently picked up the Revell Mad Mudder Blazer kit with the intent to make a slammed C5 Square Body.  The problem is the lack of a roof in the kit.  3 questions about it.  

1: Does anyone have a roof from an older kit they would allow me to borrow and make a copy of?

2: Does anyone else want a roof for their Mad Mudder?  I wouldn't mind making a few to share.

3: does the 2WD Chevy stepside share the same chassis components as the blazer kits?

It'd be best of you read through this topic first: