Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Ramcharger

ModelKing

I saw the other guys' pertied up Ramchargers and thought "Anh, NOT ENOUGH CHARACTER." Then I saw YOURS!! THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE MADE FOR!!! THAT is how I would build it!! I am absolutely in LOVE with your BEAUTIFUL DODGE!!! I want to know more on this!! Parts, kit????, extra details, lift, tires, weathering precedure, etc., etc., etc..... MUST KNOW MORE!! There is TOO MUCH going on with this awesome truck for "Here is my Dodge Ramcharger"!!! COME ON!!! GIVE ME MORE!!! PLZ??? ;):D

it is part of the gone fishing set from revell with a sratch built suspension and tires from the hi lift toyota and rimes from a jeep kit.i weathered with a tamiya mud pin(great stuff)and watered down acrylics. BTW it also has a tool box and hard hats in the back from the model king blazer. i built this to look like my 1.1 i just got rid of. :D

thank you all for the kind words. :D

Do you have any in-progress pics?? I looked at your Photobucket page and I am impressed with your skills! That scratchbuilt camper is awesome! Even your wife has great skills! The Bronco, the lifted Ford, ALL AWESOME BUILDS!!! Do you have the lifted Ford in here anywhere?? You nailed it with the hitch on the Ford! You sound like the kinda guy I would run with here at home!