Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pay It Forward. 2019 Edition. Seriously.

iamsuperdan

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sam I Am said:

I will add this as a choice. You can have your pick, the BelAir or the Jag.

Jag is open box, sealed bags, and I opened the box. Nothing missing. 

20190820_170043.jpg

Sam, I'll take the Jaguar from you. I'll message you my info.

Rob

12 hours ago, RJ44 said:

Two kits to offer....take your pick. Corvair is sealed. Skyline is open....I believe the bags are sealed...nothing missing.

Rob

69corvair.jpg

I will take the Corvair I'll send you my address and offer up these

323D8844-74E6-43C0-B4D0-237E7F7C12CE.jpeg.f5348269e2d66c11edb9af9a50c484d5.jpeg

50 minutes ago, DrKerry said:

Should try and keep one offer going at a time. Two at a time can be a bit confusing... lol 

I think the idea behind 2 was to give an option, only one goes but you have a choice of which one you want...

44 minutes ago, SCRWDRVR said:

I think the idea behind 2 was to give an option, only one goes but you have a choice of which one you want...

I'm sure he means, not two people offering trades, multiple choices per person is welcome.

7 minutes ago, 64SS350 said:

I'm sure he means, not two people offering trades, multiple choices per person is welcome.

It is only one person at a time, Sam I Am offered up the Belair and then the Jag, RJ 44 took the Jag and offered the Corvair and Skyline and I took the Corvair and offered the VW and Camaro. At no point did 2 people offer up kits unless I'm missing something...

9 hours ago, SCRWDRVR said:

It is only one person at a time, Sam I Am offered up the Belair and then the Jag, RJ 44 took the Jag and offered the Corvair and Skyline and I took the Corvair and offered the VW and Camaro. At no point did 2 people offer up kits unless I'm missing something...

Oops your right! I didn’t realize RJ44 claimed the kit! Sorry, my bad, I’ll go back to sleep now! Lol ? 

On 8/30/2019 at 10:55 AM, SCRWDRVR said:

Ok, so this has stalled, let's see if we can jump start it.

Remember the two kits above are still up for grabs and to them I'll add the following....

005-vi.jpg

All 4 are factory sealed.

For shipping. If you live in Canada, the kit will go out this week. 

If you live in the US , I will post it next week sometime, likely Wednesday next week, when I'm over to the US to do some shopping. The rates from Canada to the US are awful, and with customs times you'd likely get it roughly the same time anyways. 

If you're international, I'll ship it the cheapest way I can find...again Canada Post rates suck.

6 minutes ago, Jhedir6 said:

Ok, so this has stalled, let's see if we can jump start it.

Remember the two kits above are still up for grabs and to them I'll add the following....

005-vi.jpg

All 4 are factory sealed.

For shipping. If you live in Canada, the kit will go out this week. 

If you live in the US , I will post it next week sometime, likely Wednesday next week, when I'm over to the US to do some shopping. The rates from Canada to the US are awful, and with customs times you'd likely get it roughly the same time anyways. 

If you're international, I'll ship it the cheapest way I can find...again Canada Post rates suck.

Man I knew I should have waited on the Corvair I've been wanting that Bronco for a while now lol.... Just the way it goes I guess LOL....

Ok, so I'm up, again.

Same kits, minus the Bronco.  I have another of the Chase NASCAR kit I don't need so, Chase NASCAR kit, Shelby GT350 or the Hurst Olds.

005-vi.jpg

Edited by Jhedir6

On 8/30/2019 at 10:55 AM, SCRWDRVR said:

I will add these to my offerings, which ever one out of the duo you want I will split the set to give you which ever one you want

30D28E86-90AF-45EA-9F47-627BD284DDE9.thumb.jpeg.09d5b5842d2ff125f0c28053a563c193.jpeg