Model Cars Magazine Forum

custom 69 charger

michelle

Well THAT's different! :blink:

I like the color and you got a pretty good finish on it. To be honest, though, I don't the roll cage is doing it any favors. :unsure:

Points awarded though for painting the wheels black. That works here! Model on! B)

13 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Well THAT's different! :blink:

I like the color and you got a pretty good finish on it. To be honest, though, I don't the roll cage is doing it any favors. :unsure:

Points awarded though for painting the wheels black. That works here! Model on! B)

thanks  and it is not  a roll cage it is ment to be like a  soft top frame work on a jeep wrangler as i removed the crossbars along the sides and the bars that would go down in front of the dash into the floor and the crossbar behind the seats and  have it basicly stop at the top of the windshield frame 

This really reminds me of what you would've seen on the shelf at my house in the 80's... I like convertibles and in case you roll over... you're safe! Please tell me you saved that top for another build though?... 

It's blurry, but I took this pic in 86... When I was 13... 

Screenshot_20200310-102901~2.png

2 hours ago, disconovaman said:

This really reminds me of what you would've seen on the shelf at my house in the 80's... I like convertibles and in case you roll over... you're safe! Please tell me you saved that top for another build though?... 

It's blurry, but I took this pic in 86... When I was 13... 

yes i saved the  roof