Model Cars Magazine Forum

From what has been written, they aren't accepting orders and have refunded previous orders. Not sure what is going on with them, I do know from talking with other resin casters that they have been swamped with orders and with most of them being small operations, many just a one person business, it can get overwhelming. We have seen some go out of business as a result of the demand of time required to run these businesses. A lot of work goes into making molds and casting parts, much more than any article in a magazine lets on!

4 hours ago, mikemodeler said:

From what has been written, they aren't accepting orders and have refunded previous orders. Not sure what is going on with them, I do know from talking with other resin casters that they have been swamped with orders and with most of them being small operations, many just a one person business, it can get overwhelming. We have seen some go out of business as a result of the demand of time required to run these businesses. A lot of work goes into making molds and casting parts, much more than any article in a magazine lets on!

Noting is currently listed on their eBay store as well

B-N-L is a 'Cottage Industry' , as are most resin parts organisations ( from making or sourcing a master or masters ; to creating --and maintaining-- the moulds ; to producing the items ; to marketing, packaging , shipping , etc. , etc.... no small feat !) .

Personally , I'd rather wait months or years for primo parts or kits than receive lumps of cr@p in short order .

No , I'm not speaking to nor for B-N-L  ; just a general observation . 

• 3 months later...

BNL Resins is open as of April 12, 2021.  Visit us at b-n-lresins.com for all your 4x4 resin needs and more.  Thank you for your business.

Edited by Mema
update