Model Cars Magazine Forum

Always liked him in so many roles through the years. Was happy to see him in the Goldbergs. He was a great addition to the comedy in that show. I will miss him.

Aww. I always liked him. He made so many great films over the years, both comedy and drama - a couple favorites of mine were the original Fun with Dick and Jane and Carbon Copy which introduced Denzel Washington. Also gave a pretty tough performance as real-life Chicago gangster Peter Gusenberg in The St. Valentine's Day Massacre from 1967 - and held his own against Liz and Dick in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? a year before. RIP George.

Edited by ChrisBcritter

I remember Fun with Dick and Jane at the drive-in and always thought it was a funny story and some good actors in it. Yes, Just Shoot Me was a good show.

I watched a 1968 thriller w/ Segal and Rod Steiger over the weekend, 'No Way to Treat a Lady'...good flick w/ Segal as an NY detective and Steiger as a theatrical serial killer.