Model Cars Magazine Forum

ISO two metal springs ! Found

I'm looking for the two metal front suspension springs for the MPC Mako shark , anybody got a spare set ?

Edited by Mr mopar

Coil springs are not that hard to make yourself, at least if you're not that keen on the suspension to actually work, find something with a diameter close to what you need and wrap some thin steel wire tightly around it, draw the spring out until you get the right looking spacing between the coils, cut it to size and you are done.
Otherwise you might find a spring from a ballpoint pen that can work if you cut it down to size.

Edited by Force
3 hours ago, Force said:

Coil springs are not that hard to make yourself, at least if you're not that keen on the suspension to actually work, find something with a diameter close to what you need and wrap some thin steel wire tightly around it, draw the spring out until you get the right looking spacing between the coils, cut it to size and you are done.
Otherwise you might find a spring from a ballpoint pen that can work if you cut it down to size.

Thank you  Force ,I found them in my parts box lucky me .