Model Cars Magazine Forum

if u remember Mark Salvage i talked to him again and he assures me good things are on their way..and that's great news to see one of the great casters coming back . well hes done started . Dave at AITM sells his 9300 International (contact Dave for one) and will also be selling other parts from Mark.. Dave's such a awesome guy to deal with.. Mark will also be selling parts and having exclusive parts available to his magazine subscribers only. (he does have a truck Magazine) u can email him at savagemodels@peoplepc.com ( he has no internet in home yet so give him a few days to reply or PM me and i pass the message on.

159721480_1345391995813478_1268291957420842605_o.jpg

160445771_1345392145813463_4271350842016892958_o.jpg

Edited by yh70

This is great news, soo many subjects that have never been covered by big plastic. The availability of very affordable donor kits, thanks to all the recent reissues, makes it a great time for new cabs or front end clips. Please have him look at my "resin wish list thread"

13 hours ago, leafsprings said:

This is great news, soo many subjects that have never been covered by big plastic. The availability of very affordable donor kits, thanks to all the recent reissues, makes it a great time for new cabs or front end clips. Please have him look at my "resin wish list thread"

hes not on here or facebook.. send me the list